Amarillo has finally had a good weather day so I have been out and about a good part of it. The best part was going to my chiropractor. Maybe the next best part will be when my brother (Leslie Newsom) gets here and we'll probably go out to eat.
John starts chemotherapy tomorrow (1/12/10) for recurrent Non-Hodgkins-Lymphoma. He will have 2 days this week, then break for 3 weeks, then repeat for a total of three times, then have a CTscan to see what has been accomplished. So, life is kind of on hold till then. Not really, we (I?) just think we want a glimpse into the next twelve months. God holds the only TRUE CRYSTAL BALL and He asks me to be faithful to keep his word and trust Him:
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
I have never doubted God's love for me or His power to work as He chooses. I trust Him totally. My testing will come; I believe He will give me grace for that day.
There's no guessing how often I'll come back to this page; hopefully I will have significant enough wisdom to not waste your time or mine!
Dorothy (I've found my keys, now where's my car?) Welch
I have never doubted God's love for me or His power to work as He chooses. I trust Him totally. My testing will come; I believe He will give me grace for that day.
There's no guessing how often I'll come back to this page; hopefully I will have significant enough wisdom to not waste your time or mine!
Dorothy (I've found my keys, now where's my car?) Welch

No comments:
Post a Comment